The Berlin Brothersvalley School District Adult Walking Program will begin on November 6, 2017 and continue through March 28, 2018. The purpose of the program is to allow adults to have a place to exercise by walking daily without having to brave the elements of Somerset County. Some basic rules have been implemented for the benefit of the walkers:
1. Walking is permitted from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. ONLY.
2. Walking is permitted Monday through Thursday when school is in session.
3. When students are on vacation, the school will not be open in the evening.
4. Walkers are to enter the building at the main elementary entrance and sign the walkers' registration book located inside the entrance each night.
5. Children are not permitted to participate or accompany the adult
For more information or requests, please contact the administration office at 267-4621.